This fall, we undertook a new adventure: we moved to our very first office in a new, more centrally located city.
What made it an “adventure?” Well, it required…
- 2 months of looking at different options all over this place:
- 1 hour of sitting in an eccentric lawyer’s office while she typed out our lease agreement
- 3 passport photos of lease-signers and approximately 1 billion stamps:
- 4 hired men and one of these:
- 1 special Pooja (prayer ceremony), conducted by our new landlord, involving these:
But at last we’re settled into our new home in Bardoli. If you’re in the area, stop in and visit us at:
If you’re not in the area, keep an eye on our Facebook page, we’ll be posting photos soon!